28 Dec 023 Dating after Divorce or Breakup and Emotional Unavailability
In this episode we touch on:
– what it actually means if we keep attracting ’emotionally unavailable’ people
– why the dating scene is not a level playing field
– what I believe about ‘baggage’
4 Key Questions about your personal ‘Emotional Availability’
1. Do you have any unresolved emotional issues that may affect or sabotage a future relationship?
2. How is it showing up in your life and relationships?
3. How will you know when you’re emotionally ready and available for your next relationship?
4. What steps will you take to become fully open and emotionally available for your next relationship?
This work is always part of the process I take my clients through.
Everybody needs some time to process this, and having somebody with an outside perspective to help you see clearly the blindspots and blocks you may have when it comes to your own ’emotional availability’ can help you make super fast progress to where you want to get to.
Sending you so much love